Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Sorry for the tardiness gang I_vote_lcapSorry for the tardiness gang I_voting_barSorry for the tardiness gang I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Sorry for the tardiness gang I_vote_lcapSorry for the tardiness gang I_voting_barSorry for the tardiness gang I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sorry for the tardiness gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Sorry for the tardiness gang Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Things have been frantic as we change our minds last minute and take a new job offer an hour in the other direction and scramble like mice to find a new place to stay in ^.^;;

Been crazy busy but thanks for baring with me guys. Feel free to duel or something keep busy if you want. I've also been considering changing up the way the rpg runs so I don't inadverdantly slow it down when I have to vamoose for a few ^.^

To that end, anyone have ideas?
Back to top Go down
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:29 pm

No biggie Shadow. I can understand having to run off every now and then. As for ideas... I'll get back to you on that when I have some.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Perhaps dice? Like adding weapons types to weapons descriptions and then rolling to see whether or not they hit, with different weapons having higher and lower hit ratios based on that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Interesting...I like that, if you can give me some examples to see how it might work?

Also, moving day this weekend and I have drill. But come monday along with unpacking I should be able to settle back in Smile

On a side note, Mecha just got a new job so he hasn't been able to dedicate as much free time to writing as he'd like. So we'll probably look at adjusting some things collectively. Maybe a chat meeting sometime monday?
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:44 pm

It would go like this:

Astrea attacks Helion with GN Sword.

Dice Roll: Miss

The Helion narrowly avoids the incoming blade and sweeps to the side and fires its rifle.

Dice Roll: Hit

The plasma rifle strikes true and inflicts damage on the Gundam.
Back to top Go down
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm up for the meeting, i'm almost out of school, so i'll have plenty of free time for the next few months.

Also, i've done a dice/stat RP before, and it worked pretty well. It seems alot easier than RP'ing battles sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:40 am

ummm, so where's Shadow? I was here Monday but he wasn't. I guess something came up?
Back to top Go down
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:46 am

I was here aswell, but I didn't see him. I guess something did come up... XP
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Sorry gang, the cable guy came by, but the router they gave us was crappy and sputtered badly, we finally got it replaced and up now...I hope.

test >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

That's great news!
Back to top Go down
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Good to hear Shadow! I was starting to get worried.
Back to top Go down
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 am

Well... I guess this place is dying down again... So I believe I will take my leave now...
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

So it would seem. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the tardiness gang   Sorry for the tardiness gang Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the tardiness gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Forum Information :: Bring's General Discussion-
Jump to: