Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Loki Valentine I_vote_lcapLoki Valentine I_voting_barLoki Valentine I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Loki Valentine EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Loki Valentine EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Loki Valentine EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Loki Valentine EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Loki Valentine EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Loki Valentine EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Loki Valentine EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Loki Valentine EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Loki Valentine EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Loki Valentine EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loki Valentine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Valentine
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Loki Valentine

Loki Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Loki Valentine   Loki Valentine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Loki Valentine

Alias: Kilo

Side/Faction: Celestial Being

Nicknames: None

Looks: Loki Valentine 22161

Nationality: Italian/Japanese

Family: Family are deceased.

Personality: Loki is cool, calm and collected which makes him seem cold and uncaring at times. He also often agrees to something before learning what is happening and jumps into conversations with helpful information. He can get easily pissed depending on what was said or done. He is generally a carefree, charismatic, and kind hearted person. Loki is also loyal to those he cares for and is a fun person to be around. He is also a pervert at times and loves women, but is also cocky and arrogant at times.

When it comes to battle Loki is shown to be focused and alert to what is going on around him. He is also very calculating and strikes down at his opponent with out any hesitation.

Mobile Units:
Gundam/Mobile Suit: GN-00001 Astray
Mobile Armor: None at the moment
Support Craft: None at the moment

Special Characteristics: He hates needles, snakes, and senseless violence.

History/Background Story: Loki was born to a respectable family in 2291 A.D. in Rome, Italy. He moved to middle east since his father Stephan Valentine was one of the leading Scientists in creating Mobile weapons, and was sent there because the AEU needed his to help the other scientits in creating more powerful mobile weapons. While he lived there the Military trained with CQC, long range and short range weaponry and piloting. A few years the AEU base was attcked and along with 95% of the militaries operatives were killed. Loki was one of the few survivors. NOtk nowing what to do Loki wondered off since the shock of the attacke left him numb.
Six months later Loki was in city and found a job to test "Proto Type Gundams" when in actuality it was Celesital Being trying to find capeable pilots and people who they could trust. Loki went to where the tests were and passed without standing scores and was recruited into CB where he is now the piolet of the GN-00001 Astray Gundam.

Rp Sample: NEVA SUCKAHS D<

Character Theme: Indestructible - Disturbed

Last edited by Loki Valentine on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Loki Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki Valentine   Loki Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net

Loki Valentine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: New Character's :: Approved Custom Character Application-
Jump to: