Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Kathron's Golden One I_vote_lcapKathron's Golden One I_voting_barKathron's Golden One I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Kathron's Golden One I_vote_lcapKathron's Golden One I_voting_barKathron's Golden One I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Kathron's Golden One EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Kathron's Golden One EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Kathron's Golden One EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Kathron's Golden One EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Kathron's Golden One EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Kathron's Golden One EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Kathron's Golden One EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Kathron's Golden One EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Kathron's Golden One EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Kathron's Golden One EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kathron's Golden One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aden Williams
Cadet
Cadet
Aden Williams

Kathron's Golden One Empty
PostSubject: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Aden took a deep breath in he loved the smell of markets on busy days, things always seemed fresher. Aden was in a larger town on the border of the new MEC or Middle East Coalition. They were small but surviving, and currently due to internal problems with the ESf there had been no attacks on the country. There were however lots of terriost moments that for some reason or another did not like the thought process of the MEC. Aden being the commander of Kathron and the ace pilot of the organization hardly had time to stop by the market district.

Today however was his day off so he had no need to worry about such things. Aden saw a small cafe on the corner of the street and headed that way, as the smell of something delicious was aloft and drifting down through the hustle and bustle of the market to Aden's nose, and he could never resist good food. Aden moseyed along though stopping at random locations to look at the dealers wears. Aden bout some earing for a couple of girls at the office. then he headed into the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Ahhh, the Middle Eastern market place. It had always been a great vacation destination when she was working in the AEU as Dawn Noel and still was. That was always the good thing about the Middle East, it never changed. The traditions from nearly two-thousand years ago were still practiced. It was almost as if the whole area was trapped in limbo. Despite this unique quality, the area was riddled with internal problems. Terrorists were now rising up against the newly formed Middle East Coalition. It wasn’t that bad but some extremists were getting worked up over nothing as usual. Maybe if they let the women here have some say these problems would no longer exist.

Gazing at the stands, Ethereal could make out dozens of fruits and some jewelery. It wasn’t that out of the ordinary. The little trinkets the stands sold were of little real value though, they were sold at very unfair prices but the people here really needed the money. With the world now relying on solar power their was little the people here could do to make something of themselves. Turning away from the marketplace, Ethereal continued at a slow pace until she found herself in front of a cafe. She could already detect the alluring smell of crushed beans wafting through the air. It was too good to be true. Against better judgment, the Innovade casually walked into the establishment and took a place in line.
Back to top Go down
Aden Williams
Cadet
Cadet
Aden Williams

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Aden was just finishing his order, when the door opened and another out of place looking women walked in. She looked out place simply because she was a women that wasn't covering her face, but then to add to it her skin was not the dark shad that matched the rest of the people in the shop. In fact it was almost as pale as his. Aden being the socially deprived man he was as of late thought of himself as a player, of course he was to gentleman like to pull it off in reality.

Aden grabbed his coffee and walked up to the girl, of course like always when first approaching a girl there is never a good way to do it. It was Aden philosophy to just rip the band-aid, and say something that was really stupid. "Excuse me miss, but what is the date?" Aden said with a grin glistening from the right corner of his mouth. This was indeed a pick up line, but Aden always found they served a simple job of breaking the ice.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm

The place wasn't so bad, really. It was almost like a modern day cafe in North America with a few minor changes. Looking around she could already pick out the cheap tiles and floor. Probably didn't want anything fancy seeing as how the sand would destroy it within a few years. Using these cheaper materials was probably more affordable and they would last longer before being worn down. Seemed the people here did have some common sense, after all. That was relief. She had always heard they were overreacting, bad-tempered and stupid individuals with no lives. Some obviously were, but that was besides the point. Now what to order..... A LATTE! The smell of crushed beans was becoming intoxicating.

However, Ethereal's current train of thought was derailed when a young man walked up to her asking the date. Just from his blond hair he could tell he wasn't from here. Maybe he was a tourist just like her or possibly a wanted man hiding out in the desert. The E.S.F. would never find anyone in that infernal place. Without missing a single beat Ethereal answered "November 7th, 2316." Hopefully that would help the young man out a bit but she already picked up the feeling it was a pick up line. She was the only other pale skinned person in the cafe and the only woman too.... This uncertainty eventually led to Ethereal's second response. "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" She asked a bit sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Aden Williams
Cadet
Cadet
Aden Williams

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh she was perceptive being able to tell easily that he was using a pick up line, and to be honest he felt a little ashamed about using it himself. The thing was Aden wanted to have a decent conversation with someone from the outside world, and he really did not have another way of approaching her. So when she replied with the polar bear line he knew it was over, and that she probably wouldn’t want to talk to him. “Enough to break the ice!” Aden replied eagerly to the women you had so casually replied in attempts to get Aden to leave her alone presumably.

“Well uh, thanks for the date, and uh, giving me the pleasure of seeing a women out in public that wasn’t at work.” Aden said as he turned away from the girl and headed back towards the corner where he had been earlier. He took a sip of coffee in haste forgetting to blow on it and he resisted making anymore noise for fear of looking more like a freak in front of the young lady who was now behind him. Aden shrunk over to the corner sitting down in disappointment for the fool he had been.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Surprised at how fast the young man left Ethereal began to feel a bit guilty. Maybe she had been a bit rough on the guy. He was only human, but that wasn’t saying much. Some humans were sleazy. Then again, Innovators were not much better. The combat types tended to be worse. They were insensitive, cold and didn’t hesitate to kill anyone who stood in their way. A few have even gone rogue over the years. That was the biggest pain in the ass ever. Celestial Being Gundam Meisters always ended up having to eliminate them discreetly. Finishing her order, Ethereal slowly grabbed her latte from the counter as well as a small brown bag with a triple chocolate cookie in it.

She felt embarrassed for even feeling bad about before but that was the price she had to pay to live amongst humans. Even though she was, a combat-Innovade Ethereal had always considered herself a human being. She had the same body parts and emotions. The only difference was she could utilize quantum brainwaves and directly interface with the supercomputer Veda. Easily spotting the blond haired man in the corner Ethereal silently walked up to him from behind and leaning forward reached over his head and held the brown bag in front of his face. “It’s not much but consider it an apology gift for me being hard on you before so don’t get any ideas…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathron's Golden One   Kathron's Golden One Empty

Back to top Go down

Kathron's Golden One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: General :: Regene's Simulation Chamber-
Jump to: