Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
To Any Who come to visit here I_vote_lcapTo Any Who come to visit here I_voting_barTo Any Who come to visit here I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
To Any Who come to visit here I_vote_lcapTo Any Who come to visit here I_voting_barTo Any Who come to visit here I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
To Any Who come to visit here EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
To Any Who come to visit here EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

To Any Who come to visit here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CapaxInfiniti
Cadet
Cadet

To Any Who come to visit here Empty
PostSubject: To Any Who come to visit here   To Any Who come to visit here EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

From what i've seen on here, This forum was pretty cool when it was still active, but unfortunately, it has fallen into a deep slumber.

If any of the original mods or anyone sees this, please let me know if there is any chance of bringing it back if your are still interested, but if noone is interested, i would like permission to work on this project myself. i have lots of ideas that could bring the story back, and even some that could help balance this so that it doesn't just fall apart again.

I especially like all the custom mobile suits that are still posted here, i'd like to know if anyone is still interested so i can post my own ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey
Enisgn
Enisgn
Mars Denbrey

PostSubject: Re: To Any Who come to visit here   To Any Who come to visit here EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Hey there.

Yeah, the forum was pretty cool. But things started to get out of hand here and there. It was a case of too many super-powered MS or Gundams, too many factions, characters that suffered from Kira Yamato/Amuro Ray Syndrome, etc.

I occasionally come here when I get nostalgic and think "What If...?"

I wouldn't mind if we could do another RPG, but maybe on a smaller scale. Maybe a little more controlled in some areas.
Back to top Go down
CapaxInfiniti
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: To Any Who come to visit here   To Any Who come to visit here EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 pm

How would you feel about joining an actual 00 gundam rpg based on a set of modified d20 modern/anime rules? I've been working on a specific ruleset and everything for it, and if i could find enough players, i could run it. no more overpowered mechs or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Any Who come to visit here   To Any Who come to visit here Empty

Back to top Go down

To Any Who come to visit here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Forum Information :: Bring's General Discussion-
Jump to: