Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_vote_lcapEpisode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_voting_barEpisode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_vote_lcapEpisode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_voting_barEpisode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Aboard the CBS-70 Ptolamaios the crew were getting ready to launch the other 2 gundams for this mission. Sorty'ing were the Kyrios and the 0 Gundam. The Virtue remained behind to cover the Ptolamaios as the Kyrios and the 0 Gundam rushed off to the Heaven's Pillar, Orbital Elevator controlled by the HRL. The mission plan was simple and straight forward. Intercept and destroy the terrorists attempting to bomb the Orbital Elevator and sabatoge the celebration ceremony taking place.

"Container loading completed, moving Kyrios to catapault deck." The containers rimming the Ptolamaios rotated until the block containing Kyrios settled above the Catapault deck. As the Kyrios descended Luminous held his helmet.

"War with the world...just what you wanted Shadow, but this just sickens me." Finally threw his helmet on and gripped the controls as the gundam settled down on the launch deck. As the launch sleds moved forward Feldt announced "Increasing linear voltage of Catapault from 230 to 520. Kyrios stabilized with Linear Field. Launch Preparations complete. Transfering Timing Control to Kyrios."

"Roger, I have control. Kyrios, begining Intervention."

With that he clicked the uncage button on the control stick, twisted it and throttled forward. The Catapault sled rammed forward dispensing the Kyrios into space. It spread it's wings and the GN drive spun up to full power boosting the MA off at full speed.

| HUMAN REFORM LEAGUE GEOSTATIONARY ORBITAL STATION

"Another reading on the E-Sensor? There's been a lot of debris floating out there today."

"It sure seems like an aweful lot of mass"

"It's probably the remains of an old gen satalite"

The station commander finally stepped forward form his post, drawn in by the chatter of the sense and warn team. "Get a visual at maximum magnification, and don't forget there's a ceremony still goin' on."

"Roger that captain."

A few moments later the image of four helions and a portable missile case with 3 rounds in it appeared on the long range optics. The entire team gasped in shock. The terrorists were flying dangerously close to the Orbital ring.

"I'm gonna try to enlarge the image sir!"

"Those look like mobile suits!" the captain growled.

"Incredible! They snuck in with the debris."

"If they get interference from the shield, the mobile suit along with the pilot will be-" Just then a Hellion in the front of the formation was engulfed in a pulse feedback from the shield attempting to deflect the suit away from the ring.

"Gah!"

"See!? What did I tell ya!"

"Looks like these guys are pretty determined." the captain mused, he was getting ready to warn the QRF teams.

"Are they terrorists?"

"Give the order for the third defense force to scramble!"

Just then alarm klaxons sounded as the QRF teams got the notification to mobilize along with a very brief summary of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Ling Zhang, having been temporarily transferred to Heaven's Pillar, sighed as he got the order to scramble, and just when he had been gotten to the good part too. So, grabbing his helmet he left the lounge and sped to the hangar, leaving behind a horror movie with the main character getting torn to pieces by the villain.

Once inside the Tieren, the suit was released into space along with its fellows and they rushed off toward the party crashers. Scowling at the naivety of the terrorists, Ling raised his gun and fired at the closest one.

"Come on, little worm, let me destroy you so I can get back to my movie."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Unfortunately the Terrorists dipped their suits behind the orbital ring using it as a physical barrier to cover their advance. Tracer rounds soared by them harmlessly as they continued to push forward. Their unmarked Hellions continuing their charge against the Elevator. Seeking to ruin the ceremony taking place and undercutting the HRL's progress in the past 10 years with one single handed massive defeat. As they drew ever nearer they opened the missile case. The warheads began the process of aquiring a target lock on the Upper Elevator superstructure.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Scowling at his miss, he charged forward, ignoring the call from his comrades to stay back, pushing his suit for all its worth. He wouldn't let these jokers (no pun intended) ruin his day, and he would get a few laughs out of them before sending them to hell. So, pushing forward, he slipped behind the ring following them. He raised his machinegun and fired at their backs. Now, he's not the reckless type, but he missed them once, and that's not good for his reputation, so he's got to make amends, and them dead would go a long way toward that. And so here he was, chasing after them. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

At that point, the Kyrios roared past the Tieren chasing down the Hellions and opened fire leading the beam fire to intercept the heavy missiles launched by the Hellions. All the missiles were struck and prematurely detonating in front of the pillar. The shock support struts taking the brunt of the impact as the station rocked ever so gently.

2 of the Hellions turned to return fire and the Kyrios ripped one to pieces before Luminious broke into evasive manuevers avoiding the cannon fire from it's machine gun and then angling back to fire off another salvo from it's beam submachinegun. The rounds litterally dismantled the suit before it exploded. He noticed one Hellion had pushed forward and Luminous scowled.

"Suicide bombers....these terrorists. They're all the same."

He opened the channel to the 0 Gundam. "Ribbons!"

Just then, the 0 Gundam shot up into view and leveled it's beam gun at the suit. It fired off 5 shots. 1 round to remove each limb and then a single right through the cockpit that resulted in the suit exploding with it's appendages.

Luminous brought the Kyrios into a slow advance low and left of the 0 Gundam and frowned. "Overkill much?"

Ribbons smirked a moment, "Now confirming Phase 3 complete."

With that both Gundams exited the airspace as Kyrios and 0 Gundam both flooded the immediate airspace thick with GN Particles, jamming communications and making pursuit impossible without long range E-Sensors.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:26 pm

"Dammit!" Ling yelled as he smashed his fist into the side of the cockpit. He had been so close to getting rid of them and then those strange suits came out of nowhere and stole his evening entertainment.

So, as the Defense Squad returned to the hangar, Ling was already giving his description of the suits to commander while they were still fresh as the details were being recorded in lieu of communications being saved for later review. This one would definitely be gone over thoroughly. Vigilantes are not tolerated in the HRL and that these people were, glorified terrorists who liked to steal a hard-working soldiers fun when they had no business doing so. He would make them pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)   Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Celestial Being Phase 3 (Luminous, Ling)
Page 1 of 1