Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_vote_lcapAlex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_voting_barAlex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_vote_lcapAlex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_voting_barAlex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xBlackhawkx
Cadet
Cadet

Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx Empty
PostSubject: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx   Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Name: Alex

Alias: Nightmare

Faction: Celestial Being

Nickname: Death's Vengeance

Looks: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx Avatar10 Pilot Clothes

Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx Avatar11 Street Clothes

Nationality: USA

Family: Mother: Hizuna Shizuno
Father: Ichiro Shizuno
Brother: ???
Sister: ???

Personality: Sharp, Has no problem with fighting and is hard headed. Does not like orders, he enjoys giving them. Knows inside and outside of mobile suits and can pilot one without any trouble.

Mobile Suit: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx Noir_g10

History: Born in the Union,was taken away from his brother as a baby after birth and hasnt seen him since and has no recollection of the event. His father and mother were both Mobile Suit pilots in the last solar war and they both have taught him as much as they can about mobile suits. Later a tragedy occured as Mobile Suit pilots invaded and wiped out the town he called home. Moments after this happened Alex comes home to find out from the survivors his parents were killed in the invasion. So he runs as fast as he can to the Mobile Suit his father and mother gave him and immediately powers it up and rushes to the criminals who destroyed his entire life and left him with nothing but the hatred he buries deep inside himself. Alex searches for the mobile suit pilots and notices a hangar hidden in the trees, so alex lands a couple miles off contemplating when he should kill them all. Alex rushes in and takes out two of the MS and hacks and slashes his way through them until all of them were destroyed. He destroys the hangar only to confront their captain. The captain shoots at alex and damages his left arm and right leg. His moment of revenge had blinded him from seeing the trap that was placed only to lure him in. The captain draws his saber and is ready to plunge it deep into the torso of alex's MS. But, out of the corner of his eye he notices something headed right towards him and his opponent. Two shots were fired and the captains mobile suit blew up into scraps of metal waste. the mysterious MS lands and places his weapon into it's case and comes over and is picked up by it and they both take off into the sky. Days go by and alex wakes up after being unconscious and meets the mysterious pilot and soon joins Celestial Being.

Sample: -draws sword- "Death is only a part of life, So accept this sword as a gift AND PERISH!" -plunges sword deep into the GM command's torso"

Theme: Airman Ga Taisenai - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1woMCdTN3o (i dont know creator of this song xx sorry)

(i Re-Edited this to hopefully make it better)

Last edited by xBlackhawkx on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx   Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 am

I know that you have already put pictures of suits in the Unchecked Custom Mobile Suit/Armor area, but that is where Mobile Suit applications go. And people don't get more than one suit, and even if they did, I doubt that they would get three. Also, I would suggest looking at the template for the custom mobile suit.
Back to top Go down
xBlackhawkx
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx   Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

yea i realized ALOT of the ones i put in weren't custom lol....and i plan on changing these pictures out for Strike Noir its one of my favourite units now XD so thats what im going to do and i will edit that post to actually make it custom not a mix of already made units and custom also i am not going to have three just one until a new season appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx   Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Shizuno - xBlackhawkx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: New Character's :: Unchecked Custom Character Application-
Jump to: