Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
I'm calling it... I_vote_lcapI'm calling it... I_voting_barI'm calling it... I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
I'm calling it... I_vote_lcapI'm calling it... I_voting_barI'm calling it... I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
I'm calling it... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
I'm calling it... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
I'm calling it... EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
I'm calling it... EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
I'm calling it... EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
I'm calling it... EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
I'm calling it... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
I'm calling it... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
I'm calling it... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
I'm calling it... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm calling it...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mars Denbrey
Enisgn
Enisgn
Mars Denbrey

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Time of death, March 30, 2010 at 7:14pm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm

It died 10 Days ago.
Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net
Mars Denbrey
Enisgn
Enisgn
Mars Denbrey

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

It's like 00 RPGs are cursed or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 pm

They're not cursed, per say but theirs an unfair advantage for anyone who joins Celestial Being. They get overpowered Gundams while the rest of the forum is stuck with weak mass production models or somewhat powerful custom mobile suits. You also have to remember their isn't a lot of mobile suits to choose from in the 00 universe. Normally you either have to take a version of the GN-X, an Ahead, or a non GN Drive model unit.
Back to top Go down
Aden Williams
Cadet
Cadet
Aden Williams

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Well for us it seems to be the lack of the actual celestial being posting
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the old Celestial Being members weren't posting but the problem on this forum was the lack of the ESF members posting. It's not that surprising, though. They didn't have a leader like A-LAWS or CB/Fereshte did so they couldn't really do anything.
Back to top Go down
Mars Denbrey
Enisgn
Enisgn
Mars Denbrey

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 pm

I see your point Solomon.

Guess stricter rules would have to be made as far as Mobile Suits are concerned. One pattern that I've seen is that both people in and out of CB tend to make overpowered Mobile Suits.

And I don't know what happened in the CB end. Seemed we had a good RP going.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Enisgn
Enisgn
Solomon

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Well Setsuna went AWOL and our original group moderator (Neil) did the same. Setsuna was an important canon character not that that really affected anything.

And yes, we did have a good RP going. Unfortunately, we were the only faction that was posting. One group can't keep a board alive. It takes at least two or three which brings me to my next two points: we didn't have enough characters in other factions; and ppl were controlling too many characters. If one guy/gal goes AWOL we lose two to three characters in the RP. That also seemed to happen here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm calling it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm calling it...   I'm calling it... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm calling it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Forum Information :: Bring's General Discussion-
Jump to: