Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_vote_lcapFeldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_voting_barFeldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_vote_lcapFeldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_voting_barFeldt's Canon Character Sign-Out I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out Empty
PostSubject: Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out   Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok, here is how this is going to work. I will put up a list of known Characters that appear in the second season of Gundam 00. If you wish to mention or have one or more of these characters to be present in your present storyline, simply reply to this forum stating WHO you are borrowing and WHY. Afterward, no one else can borrow that character until you are finished with them. When you are finished with your canon characters please reply to this topic again stating that you have finished using them. If they are taken by a person by making an application for said character, their names are stricken from the list.

The following is a list of known Canon Characters:

Sumeragi Lee Noriega
Lasse Aeon
Ian Vashti
Feldt Grace
Mileina Vashti
Linda Vashti
Fon Spaak
Chall Acustica
Eco Calore
Sheriliyn Hyde
Hanayo/Gundam Meister 874
Hixar Fermi
Hanaya
Louise Halevy
Soma Peries/Marie Parfacy
Andrei Smirnov
Patrick Colasour
Kati Mannequin
Billy Katagiri
Shirin Bakhtiar
Klaus Grado
Marina Ismail
Saji Crossroad

If there are any other characters missing from this list, please inform me or another Admin/Mod and we will add that character to the list. Note: I have only Added characters from the main series and not from any of the side stories. If you would like to see them here, then please I implore you to send me a list of said characters in a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net

Feldt's Canon Character Sign-Out
Page 1 of 1