Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Celestial Being Members I_vote_lcapCelestial Being Members I_voting_barCelestial Being Members I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Celestial Being Members I_vote_lcapCelestial Being Members I_voting_barCelestial Being Members I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Celestial Being Members EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Celestial Being Members EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Celestial Being Members EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Celestial Being Members EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Celestial Being Members EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Celestial Being Members EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Celestial Being Members EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Celestial Being Members EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Celestial Being Members EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Celestial Being Members EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Celestial Being Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Celestial Being Members Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Being Members   Celestial Being Members EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Name: Sumeragi Lee Noriega (Real Name Leesa Kujō)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members Sumeragi_Pic1

Mobile Units:
None, Captain of Plotemaios II

Faction:
Celestial Being (Currently resigned)

Special Features:
An excellent strategic forecaster, she graduated a Union University at 17. She was an aquaintance of both Kati Mannequin and Billy Katagiri here.

Desite her brilliance, she suffers from depression and is usually seen close to a source of alcohol.

Theme Song:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lasse Aeon (Real name unconfirmed)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members 320px-Lasse_Aeon_2312

Mobile Units:
None, but pilot/gunner of Plotemaios II

Faction:
Celestial Being

Special Features:
Former pilot of the GNR-001 GN Arms, he was injured aiding Setsuna F. Seiei in the battle against the Alvatore. He now suffers from cellular degradation from over exposure to unfiltered GN particles.

Theme Song:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ian Vashti (Real name unconfirmed)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members Char_5317

Mobile Units:
None.

Faction:
Celestial Being

Special Features:
The chief mechanic of the Plotemaois II and kind of a jack of all trades. He'll perform gunnery and helm control if needed.

Both his wife, Linda, and Daughter, Mileina, are also members of Celestial Being.

Theme Song:

Name: Feldt Grace (Real name unconfirmed)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members Feldt_pic1b

Mobile Units:
None, Plotemaios II Operator

Faction:
Celestial Being

Special Features:
Grew up an orphan inside Celestial Being, her parents were 2nd generation Gundam Meisters,Ruido Resonance and Marlene Vlady, both KIA.

She is skilled in many fields, including engineering and programming, manning the CIC on the Plotemaios II.

She had a strong relationship with several members of the original Plotemy crew, such as Lockon Stratos and Christina Sierra. Growing up alongside of them, she slowly started to think of them as her family and the loss still seems to haunt her sometimes.

Theme Song:

Name: Mileina Vashti (real name unconfirmed)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members 320px-Meleina_Vashti

Mobile Units:
None, Plotemaois II Operator and mechanic.

Faction:
Celestial Being

Special Features:
Skilled in engineering thanks to to the tutelage her father, Ian Vashti.

She has an upbeat, though airheaded personality, and likes to indulge her 'maidens intuition' by asking couples if they are lovers.

Theme Song:

Name: Anew Returner (Real name unconfirmed)

Age: Unknown (She is an ageless Innovator, believed to have been born between 2307-2312 AD, she has been rapidly aged to adulthood.)

Looks:
Celestial Being Members 320px-Anew_Returner

Mobile Units:
None, pilot of the Plotemaios II.

Faction:
Celestial Being

Special Features:
A highly intelligent and skilled person, Ian Vashti comments that Anew specializes in regenerative medicine, astrophysics, MS engineering, piloting, cooking, and beauty.

She was recommended by Wang Liu Mei to become a Celestial Being operative during the four years since the establishment of the Earth Sphere Federation.

Unbeknownst to Celestial Being or even herself, she is actually a innovator sleeper agent. Her knowledge of her status as an innovator and abilities that go along with this seem to be sealed within Veda until she is needed to be activated.

She is the genetic sister to Innovator and A-Laws captain, Revive Revival, who can use his synchronization to locate her wherever she may be.

Theme Song:
Yuna Ito's 'Trust Me' is an obvious choice...

Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net

Celestial Being Members
Page 1 of 1